ACE is the leading UK organisation in the field of visual art and religion. ACE offers stimulating educational projects and publications, advice, information and skills.
- Contents include:
- Chloë Reddaway writes a letter from Pannonhalma, Hungary
- Martin A Ruehl on Anselm Kiefer's German obsessions
- Chris Irvine on Craigie Aitchison
- David Stancliffe reviews the ‘Sacred Architecture of Byzantium’
- Stephen Cottrell on Mark Cazalet's St Cedd
- Laura Moffatt interviews Grace Adam
Subscribe now by joining ACE as a member
ACE/Mercers' Book Award – winners announced
We're pleased to accounce that the ACE / Mercers' Book Award 2014 has been jointly won by Jane Garnett and Gervase Rosser for Spectacular Miracles: Transforming Images in Italy from the Renaissance to the Present, (Reaktion, 2013) and Megan Holmes The Miraculous Image in Renaissance Florence, (Yale University Press, 2013). Read more on our Awards page.
Read a sample review from A&C no79
Frances Spalding on the painter David Tweedy.
Ecclesiart – an online project to map Modern and contemporary art in UK churches
Over 80 entries now online as part of our Ecclesiart project.
Become a member of ACE and receive four quarterly copies of 'Art & Christianity', plus invitations to and notifications of events and exhibitions. Only £30 annually. Contact ACE on 020 7033 9481.
If you would like to be kept informed of ACE news and activities, you can sign up to our free email newsletter.