Mary Harris Chapel

The Mary Harris Memorial Chapel of the Holy Trinity is within Exeter University and serves as the Anglican Chaplaincy. Designed by Vincent Harris in 1958 he named the chapel in memory of his mother. Regular worship takes place in the Chapel.

Featured artworks in this location:

Practical information:

Daily services during term time.

Address:

Exeter University
Prince of Wales Road
Exeter
EX4 4SB
Devon

Telephone: 01392 725858

Official website: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/chaplaincy/christian/anglican/maryharrismemorialchapel/